– Assess clients’ financial situations by conducting financial needs analysis
– Provide comprehensive wealth management services to clients from Hong Kong and China market, including:
1. Risk Management
2. Investment & Retirement Planning
3. Asset Allocation
4. Educational Fund
5. Premium Financing
6. Estate Planning
– Build up close business relationship with clients and review their financial portfolios
– Provide quality after-sales services to maintain good customer relationship.
– Develop your team
– University graduates with Bachelor or master’s degree in any discipline.
– Excellent interpersonal & presentation skill
– Hard working & willing to learn. Strong desire to take challenges and make success on career life.
– Graduated from oversea university is an advantage
– Proficient at written English, Chinese and excellent at Mandarin.
– Candidates with valid Hong Kong Identity Card is a MUST.
– Monthly allowance plus attractive commission and performance bonus
– Comprehensive training programs for professional advancement
– Successful candidates will enter into Career Representative Contracts with AIA
– Fast-track advancement opportunities. Outstanding individuals will be promoted to management positions within 12 months.
For interested candidates, please send your detailed resume to us by clicking the “APPLY NOW”.
For enquiries: 2839 6195 / email@example.com
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. AlA reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of package offered.
Short Url: https://www.goodjob.one/?p=43835
The health and safety of our e......即時申請
兩年以上店舖銷售經驗 (經驗未達者, 仍有機會被考慮為產品顧......即時申請
Sales Executive (5 days) Requi......即時申請
公司褔利 在職培訓, 醫療保險, 晉升機會,旅遊獎賞,達標獎......即時申請
Assistant Manager, Proposition......即時申請