IT helpdesk and system support services
1. To provide telephone and on-site helpdesk services to end-users, and trouble-shoot problems on PCs and computer equipment
2. To install PC hardware (e.g. PC, printer, RAM, hard disk, DVD drive, Chinese inputting device, sound card, etc.) and software, and set up multi-media equipment at various offices of the Department
3. To assist in diagnosing PC hardware and software problems, providing solutions and arranging for follow-up action with vendors as appropriate
4. To assist in providing user support for general office automation systems (e.g. Lotus Notes, computer fax, Windows 7, MS Office, Internet Explorer, etc.)
5. To assist in testing new hardware and software products
6. To assist in system administration work of the computer network, monitoring performance of major systems, and backing up of servers and computer systems
7. To be on roster (estimated once every 6 weeks) to provide standby support on web page update after office hours.
8. To perform any other computer-related and administrative duties assigned by senior officers
9. Perform system analysis and design.
Yrs of Total Post-Quali Exp 2.0 Requirements – Experience in providing user support to OpenText eDocs Document Management version 5.3 is a definite advantage.
. At least 1 year’s experience in Office Automation (OAN);
. At least 1 year’s experience in PC LAN Support (PLS);
. At least 1 year’s experience in Windows 7/8/10 (W10).
. At least 1 year’s experience in work with the Government (GOV);
. At least 1 year’s experience in helpdesk call handling (HDT).
工作範圍 : 負責處理現金及信用卡交易工作、電腦打單及埋數 ......即時申請
工作內容 : 負責接送老闆、其家人及公司客人; 每天清潔車輛......即時申請
Nesta is a premium recruitment......即時申請
– 工作內容: 負責管理學校食物部運作, 操作電......即時申請
Responsibilities: Participate ......即時申請