What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a full stack engineer to join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon.
The candidate will proactively manage the relationship between technology projects related to global debt markets and emerging market rates. This will include understanding current problems, anticipating future needs, gather detail requirements and work on delivering the solution.
Start date: August 2021
Location: South West Kowloon
Duration: 6 months with the chance of extension
Rates: up to 83,000 HKD per month
Your day-to-day activities will include:
· Understanding business processes and requirement and advising appropriate IT solutions to fulfill business needs.
· Designing, developing, delivering, and supporting GDM and EM rates business in the regions.
· Liaising and collaborating with different technology teams and business teams locally, regionally, and globally, delivering critical business initiatives.
· Managing and participating in the entire development lifecycle, including requirement analysis, system design, development, quality assurance, testing, and deployment.
· Working closely with other team members in different sites globally in developing solution.
· Cultivating effective working relationships with business users and other IT teams to ensure user satisfaction and technical compliance to the established standard in HSBC.
· Participating in all stages of the software development life cycle from requirements gathering to implementation to support.
· On-going cooperation and communication with international sites such as Pune, Guangzhou, London, Paris, New York, and other APAC sites will be required.
What knowledge, skills and experience you need
· Minimum five years of full stack developer’s experience in the finance and banking industry environment.
· Good product knowledge for fixed income would be advantageous.
· Good understanding and working knowledge of fixed income front to back flow is a plus.
· Sound knowledge in fixed income system platforms.
· Solid experience on full software development lifecycles, from initiation to implementation.
· Strong experience in Java tech stacks, C++, Python, relational database, NoSQL database, such as Mongo.
· Strong experience in DevOps and Agile approaches.
· To seek solutions with open and creative mindset.
· Confronting blocking issues.
· Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
· To be able to communicate with the relevant level of details to stakeholders.
· Extensive experience of working with global team to deliver global projects.
· To have a highly organized mind-set with the ability to work under pressure and operate in a multi-functional, matrix environment.
· A strong sense of ownership, to be self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
· Strong commitment to delivery and quality of service.
· To be comfortable talking direct to traders.
· Experience on project management with third party vendor is a plus.
· Must be a team player.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $83,000.00 per month
Short Url: https://www.goodjob.one/?p=53951