Teaching is a fulfilling and impactful profession. You will nurture future citizens and leaders; and mold and shape the future yet to come.
Join us and enter the formal school system for a promising career.
Role and responsibilities
Headstart teachers will be placed, full-time, in local schools to work with the English teaching staff.
Your responsibilities will include;
· Delivering engaging English lessons
· Preparing lesson plans, teaching materials and evaluation reports
· Designing activities to promote students’ interest in English
· Working with the local teaching staff to modify curriculum and teaching resources to cater for students’ diverse language abilities and to enhance learning outcomes
· School holidays for Christmas, Lunar New Year and Easter
· Competitive salary
· 5-day work week
· Paid sick leave
· In class teaching support
· Professional teacher development
· Bachelor’s degree
· Teaching Certificate such as TEFL, TESOL, CETLA preferred
· Open-mindedness and creativity with a strong work ethic
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
· Related teaching experience an advantage
Send us your teaching philosophy and resume.
Headstart Group Ltd. is Hong Kong’s leading English educational institution. We provide support to kindergartens, primary and secondary schools, as well as universities.
In addition to teacher recruitment service, we design bespoke English curricula, offer in-class and after-school English programmes and host extracurricular activities like drama clubs, fun days and English camps.
For further information visit https://teach. headstartgroup. co/
Your interest will be treated in strict confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants not contacted within 2 working days may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be discarded immediately.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20,000. 00 – $27,000. 00 per month
Tagged as: 10 annual leave.