Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours.
· Contribute to the development and maintenance of the firm’s Investment Modelling Framework
· Help to modernize, and continue to support existing desktop-based processes,
a) Provide insight to newer alternative development technologies
b) Design, develop, improve, and support data validation and productivity tools and processes.
· Learn and support proprietary investment applications used by Asia- and London- based investors
· Create and communicate delivery timelines and manage shifting priorities
· Interact directly with investment professionals at all levels of the organization as a trusted advisor.
· Develop a strong partnership with Boston- and London-based colleagues to ensure on time, scalable and high quality business solutions
· Provide regular status reporting and issue tracking
· Act as an escalation point person for support issues that require detailed analysis and management
· Manage production incidents as needed
· Provide occasional off-hours testing and support
Server technologies: Linux , Java, Python, Node.js and/or Express.js
Database technologies: Oracle and AWS RDS
Cloud technologies: AWS EC2, AWS S3, and other AWS technologies
Strong Excel and SQL query skills and experience with T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL including working with different version of the Oracle & RDS Databases
Excellent skills in UX designing and development of applications
Equity Fundamental Data (EPS, PE, Relative PE, P/B ratio…)
Instrument Types (Futures/Options/FES/Access Products)
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to r ace, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .